Since 1908, the town of Shrewsbury has provided electric services to its residents. In 1983, the town added cable services and has provided the best quality service while keeping costs down for the residents. Shrewsbury also receives wholesale rates from providers and 5 percent of the cable revenue is returned to the town to help keep taxes low.
- Fax: 508-842-9419
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7:30am - 4:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp entrance at front of building. Automatic doors at right side entrance of building.
- Founding Date: 1908
- Services: Offers electric, cable, internet and phone services to town residents
- Parking: Free lot
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Utility services: Cable TV, Electricity, Internet, Satellite TV, Telephone
- Low-income programs: Yes
- Senior programs: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: SELCO is a community owned and operated utility offering Shrewsbury residents and businesses high-quality electric and cable services at competitive prices.