Easy access directly on Route 9, this eight pump self-service station has four gasoline options available to customers: Regular, Plus, Premium and Ultra.
The spacious on-site store is an amazingly well-stocked one stop convenience shop for those last-minute niceties like chips, candy, pastries, soda and energy drinks, as well as necessities such as pain medications, toilet paper, and detergents and much more. Newspapers, lottery and tobacco are available at the counter.
For a quick bite, self-serve food options include hot dogs and coffee, as well as cold subs, sandwiches and fruits cups.
- Hours: Open 24 hours
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Gasoline (not diesel), Newspapers, Lottery, Snacks, Cold Drinks, limited medications, packaged foods, pet food, tobacco products, detergents, hot coffee, many other convenience items.
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Air pump, Convenience store, Public restroom