The pride of Shrewsbury, Ski Ward offers family fun the whole year through. In the winter, Ski Ward is known for its outstanding Ski School programs. The groups are intentionally small with lots of individualized personal attention. Or just grab your skis or a snowboard and hit the slopes!
There is a 1/4 pipe, mogul, and terrain park run to test your mettle. Food and refreshments are available for inside or outside dining and ski and snowboard rentals are conveniently located on the premises. A snow tubing park on the far side offers another fun winter activity.
In the summer months, the hill is open for tubing, plus has a summer ski and snowboard park, both a steal at seven dollars an hour for unlimited runs. Lunch and dinner is also available here or you can just treat yourself to a yummy ice cream from the Hillside Dairy Bar.
- Fax: 508-845-9368
- Hours: Winter hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 9pm; Sat, 9am - 9pm; Sun, 10am - 5pm. Summer hours: Wed-Sun 11am-8pm (May 26-Labor Day), Weekends 12-6pm (Sept. 8-Columbus Day)
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1939
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Military, Senior, Volume/season
- Membership info: Season Passes are available; also offers Active Military discount
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Season start: Around Thanksgiving, as weather permits
- Season end: Around second week of March, as weather permits
- What is the best time of year and day to ski here?: Ski Ward has two for one pricing on Wednesday and Saturday nights, from 6pm - 9pm.
- Snowmaking: Yes
- Vertical drop: 220
- Number of trails: 9
- Number of lifts: 4
- Night skiing: Yes
- Snowboards prohibited: No
- Services: Dining
- Activities: Classes
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No outside food, No smoking