Picturesque Dean Park in the center of town offers a variety of recreational opportunities. Baseball and softball fields, tennis and volleyball courts as well as a children's playground and walking trails provide many avenues of entertainment for individuals and families.
Play, picnic or relax and take in the scenery on a bench along Dean Pond at this well-maintained, expansive public park, which also boasts a bandstand, pavillions, restrooms and several parking lots.
Run by the Shrewsbury Department of Recreation, this park is a must-see in town.
- Fax: 508-842-0587
- Hours: Park closes at 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are level walking areas and the bandstand has a ramp.
- Parking: Free lot
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Concert stage, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Food/drink, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Features: Fountain, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables