This is the Shrewsbury office for All Access Physical Therapy, and its other location can be found in Sudbury. All Access offers recovery from back, knee, hip, ankle and joint injuries mainly through the practice of Orthotics; that is, it inspects the feet to see if any of these problems are being caused by insufficient foot support. It also utilizes self joint mobilization through use of its equipment to bring joint strength back up to where you want it to be. Free assessments are available upon request. Call or visit All Access Physical Therapy's website for more information.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 7am - 7pm; Fri, 7am - 6:30pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Founding Date: 2002
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurance is accepted, however some procedures may not be covered by your plan.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Orthopedic, Sports medicine