If you're looking for something to do in Shrewsbury this weekend we've got you covered. From a clambake at the Sportsmen's Club to a leaf and grass drop-off at the municipal garage even a book signing in Worcester.
- Clambake and Lobster. Head to the Shrewsbury Sportsmen's Club for their annual clambake, food will be served starting at 1:00PM featuring fresh lobster, steamers, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, corn on the cob, watermelon and more!
- Book signing in Worcester. An afternoon of shivery delights, Sunday, August 18th, from 1pm-5pm at Annie's Book Stop in Worcester. Local authors from New England Horror Writers, reading from their works and signing books.
- The weather looks decent for the weekend, but if you're looking for something to do when a thunderstorm rolls in why not head to the movies? We've got a movie listings section here in Shrewsbury Patch.
- Do you have yard clippings? Be sure to drop them off at the Municipal Garage Saturday morning.
- Catch the Red Sox playing against the New York Yankees Saturday and Sunday at Williker's Tex-Mex. Saturday's game is at 4:05 p.m. and Sunday's game is at 8:05 p.m.