The following items on the agenda have been scheduled for 7 p.m. tonight at the town hall.
1. Approve bills, payrolls and warrants
2. Minutes of August 23, 2011, September 13, 2011, September 26, 2011, September 27, 2011, and September 30, 2011. Minutes of Joint Meeting of Board of Selectmen, School Committee and Finance Committee, September 13, 2011.
4. Town Manager’s Report
5. 7:15 p.m.—Town Clerk, Sandra Wright - Voting Machines
6. 7:30 p.m.—Highway Supt John Knipe and BETA Group—Pavement Management
7. 7:45 p.m.—Library Director, Ellen Dolan—Report on the Library Awareness Project.
8. 7:05 p.m.—Scandinavian Athletic Club, 432R Lake St. Change of Manager for their All Alcoholic Beverages Club License from Albert B. Peterson to Larry Stidsen. No other changes.
9. Policy on Service Animals in Municipal Buildings.
10. St. Mary’s Syrian Orthodox Church, 1 Industrial Dr., One Day All Alcohol License for Wedding, Saturday, Oct. 15 from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m.
11. Act on 2011-12 List of Private Streets for Snow Removal MGL Chapter 40, Sec. 6C.
12. Act on water restrictions.
13. Request from St. Frances Realty Trust for installation of two streetlights on Grove Meadow Lane in the Grove Meadow Farm Subdivision.
14. Act on Winter Maintenance for 2011-12 pursuant to unaccepted subdivision streets relative to Policy #16.
15. Request from Patrick Motors, Inc. to use 193 Hartford Tpke. for storage of unregistered vehicles.
16. Collective bargaining, pending litigation and value of real property.
17. Copy mailed: Letter from Robert D. Holland, 8 Raymond Ave., expressing interest in reappointment to the Scholarship Committee.
18. Copy mailed: Letter from Enstrat Strategic Environmental Services re Immediate Response Action (IRA) Plan, 12 Grafton St.
19. Copy mailed: Letter from RIGR Realty, LLC re Zone 1 Public Water Supply—Monitoring Waivers Program.
20. Copy mailed: Thank you letters to donors to World War I Memorial Monument replacement.
21. Copy mailed: MSBA Reimbursement for Sherwood Middle School #14.
22. Copy mailed: Letter from Dan Morgado to Mass. Board of Library Commissioners re: FY 2012 Municipal Appropriation Requirement.
23. Copy mailed: Letter from PES Associates Environmental & Engineering Services re: Fairlawn Shopping Plaza Phase IV Remedy Implementation Plan.
24. Copy mailed: Letter from State Senator Moore to DHS/FEMA/Grants Program Preparedness in support of Firefighters Grant.
25. Copy mailed: School Committee Meeting Agenda, 10/12/11.