The 5 things you missed at the meeting last night include:
1. Town Manager Daniel Morgado discusses supporting the healthcare reform bills in front of the state legislature.
2. A public hearing was scheduled to discuss the possible redistricting of the precincts to accommodate the increased growth in the town since 2000. The selectmen proposed a nine or 10 precinct option, the first would keep the lines similar, but the second would allow for more growth within the next 10 years. Residents ask that voters vote in polling places that are located within their precincts. Specifically, Pam Empie, of Precinct 8 asked that residents in Precinct 8 vote at the polling location (Spring Street School) which is currently used by Precinct 7.
3. The selectmen also approved the transfer of a livery license to Absolute Livery Service, Inc.
4. The selectmen also approved an alcoholic beverages pouring license and common victualler's license for Jimmy's Ale House, which is looking to move into the former Bugaboo Creek at 50 Boston Tpke.
5. The selectmen also unanimously approved the appointment of Lisa Cossette to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
The next selectmen's meeting is Tuesday, June 7 at 7 p.m.