It's Sunday, which means it might be the first or second time you've had a chance to stop by Shrewsbury Patch this week. After all, we know that you'd never be surfing the web while on your company computer during the work week, right? (Insert smiley face here.)
There's a lot going on every week at Shrewsbury Patch, and it often happens so fast that it's easy for you to miss some of it. In this weekly column, we give you some of the highlights.
- Driver Fights for Car-Buying Legislation: Have you ever had second thoughts about a car purchase? A local woman is hoping to pass legislation so you would have three days to return a new car. Tell us what you think of the story in the comments.
- A Colonial and Ranch Sell: What do you think of the real estate market? Is it starting to have an upswing? Two houses sold in Shrewsbury this week.
- Families Jump for Heart Health: As part of a grant the schools in town received, families can enjoy jumping at the local schools. It was a great event with lots of activities.
- Residents Discouraged About $3M School Budget Deficit: The schools are facing a budget shortfall. We're not the only town with this problem, but how would you solve it? Tell us in the comments.
- Police Log: Man Arrested on Police Assault Charges: The Shrewsbury police arrested a man on assault charges on a police officer as well as other charges.