Shrewsbury Patch readers have a place to share updates and express their thoughts. Here are a few examples of what readers have posted on Patch recently:
- commented on the article : "Got to hand it to the folks at .....especially the line crews! Great job all around given the severity of the storm. Thanks to all that worked (and still are working) so hard to get our town up and running again."
- commented on the article : "SELCO rocks! Love that they kept tweeting updates throughout the day. When we lost power last night (on Maple Ave) I checked twitter and saw that it was just a quick outage to finish up some repairs. Way to go SELCO."
- posted information about the event, which will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sun., Nov. 6, at , 19 Church Rd. Everyone is invited to this open house, which will offer tours, information and light refreshments.
- posted details about the production of “,” which will be performed at 7 p.m. on Fri., Nov. 18, and Sat., Nov. 19, in the Oak Middle School Auditorium.
- posted an announcement with photos from the , which was held Oct. 23 at the . The annual event aims to raise awareness about proper healthcare maintenance and preventative care.
When you sign up as a Shrewsbury Patch user, you can post your own comments, events, photos, and more.