Patch Picks this week helps you choose the best places to celebrate Mother's Day in the area. Did we miss one? Add it to the comments below.
The Patch Picks for Mother's Day are:
- Oliver Wight Tavern: Enjoy a Mother's Day brunch menu from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. Mom will also get a free pass to Old Sturbridge Village.
- 1790 Restaurant & Tavern: Celebrate Mother's Day at the 1790 Restaurant with their 38th Mother's Day Grand Buffet. $34 for adults, $14 for children 14 and under; kids 5 and under are $5 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and seating starts at 11:30 a.m. Call 508-366-1707
- Buca di Beppo: Enjoy a family-style meal starting at 11 a.m. on Mother's Day. Add a touch of Italian to your special day.
- Northworks Bar & Grill: Serving Mother's Day dinner specials along with their regular menu from noon to 7 p.m. on Sunday.
- Open from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Mother's Day with plenty of Chef Josh's specials prepared fresh all day long.