Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Learn more about the school department's $3 million budget deficit at a public hearing tonight at the meeting at 7 p.m., at the town hall. The public hearing will start at 8:30 p.m. during the regular meeting
2. If you're a business owner, take a moment and claim your business listing on our places page. It will help you connect with your customers and it's free.
3. Seniors are welcome to come to the event at the , 9:30 a.m., 98 Maple Ave.
4. Just one day after Valentine's Day, it's Singles Awareness Day. This is a day for all the single men and women out there and a great opportunity to get together with others who are unattached. Tell us in the comments where to you love to hang out in town.
5. Bring your toddlers to at the , 10:30 a.m., 609 Main St.