Read the letter from the Board of Selectmen about the ballot question.
Patch has posted two collections of letters and posts about the override here and here.
During the weekend, there were more posts put up on Patch:
- Rides to the Poles..For NO..voters!
- Just read the Sunday Globe story about the Override. Amazing they say 25 students in many cla…
- Shrewsbury is Worth the Investment- Vote YES Tuesday
- Time to get us back on track!
Here are the voting locations:
- P1: Richard D. Carney Municipal Office Bldg., 100 Maple Avenue
- P2: Gesang Verein Frohsinn Club, 25 North Quinsigamond Avenue
- P3: Calvin Coolidge School, 1 Florence St.
- P4: Scandinavian Athletic Club, 438 Lake St.
- P5/10: Sewer/Water Dept. Garage, 209 South St.
- P6: Shrewsbury Senior Center, 98 Maple Avenue
- P7/8: Spring Street School, 123 Spring St.
- P9 Fire Station #3, 20 CenTech Blvd.
Here's a sample ballot in PDF.
Shrewsbury Patch will post the election results as soon as we get them from the town clerk.