Shrewsbury has no fireworks show in town, so we've picked the best places to see fireworks in the area.
Here are the shows:
- Worcester: Friday, July 1 at 9:30 p.m., at Bell Pond, but can seen from East Park in Worcester, which will open in 6 p.m. You can also see the show from the west side of Shrewsbury including along . Rain date is Saturday, July 2.
- Auburn: Saturday, July 2 at 9:30 p.m. at Lemansky Park on Oxford Street. Rain date is Saturday, July 3.
- Millbury: Sunday, July 3 and Monday, July 4, at 9:30 p.m. at Windle Field, Canal Street. Rain date is Tuesday, July 5.
- Clinton: Saturday, July 9, 9:20 p.m., Veterans Memorial Field, across from Clinton high School. Rain date is July 10.
- Milford: Sunday, July 3, at 10 p.m., at Plains Park on Cedar Street. Rain date is Tuesday, July 3.
- Northbridge: Friday, July 1, at 9:20 p.m., at Northbridge Middle School, Linwood Avenue.
Bring a camera, take some photos of your favorite show, and email photos to Jennifer.Lucarelli@patch.com and I'll add them to our photo gallery next week.