Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. Check out our live blog from the annual town meeting from last night. See what passed and what still has to be voted tonight at the continued meeting. The annual town meeting will continue tonight at 7 at the . Stay tuned into the latest news with our live blog—you can comment and ask questions and we do interactive polls.
2. A Worcester man was ordered to pay restitution of almost $30,000 after passing forged checks at the Shrewsbury Federal Credit Union. He was in Westborough District Court on Monday.
3. ? Click the link and review the business. You can also review other businesses in town as well here. Tell us your favorite dish at .
4. . Add your comments to the article and let us know your favorites.
5. . Check out the photos—some students were from Oak Middle School and they raised thousands of dollars.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the latest Shrewsbury news, or simply hit the "like" button at the top of this page. If you'd like to receive the daily newsletter with our top stories, click here.