Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. Have you dined at Elsa's Eatery? If so, stop by our article and let others know about your experience.
2. There's already a good number of comments on our question about sustainable fish and Sen. Scott Brown. Do you think it's better to be eco-friendly or keep local fishermen in jobs?
3. Next week's Readers' Choice poll is going to be on best places to have Mother's Day brunch. Do you have a favorite you'd like to see in our poll? If so, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. This week's Readers' Choice poll is best florist. So far, has the most number of votes. Do you agree this is the best place to get your blooms?
5. One Shrewsbury resident is memorialized on The Wall—he died at the age of 19 in South Vietnam. Check out the database of Vietnam vets (accessible through this article)—do you have a connection to anyone on The Wall?