Commerce Bank again hopes visitors invest in kids this holiday season.
Thirteen Commerce offices in Central Mass. are collecting toys for the bank's annual "Toys for Tots" drive, which supports the Worcester County Marine Corps Reserve's "Toys for Tots" program, bank officials said in a press release today.
These Commerce branches will accept new, unwrapped toys until Friday, Dec. 14:
- Westborough: 5 East Main St.
- Shrewsbury: 226 Boston Turnpike
- Marlborough: 322 Maple St.
- Milford: 91 Main St.
- Holden: 1057 Main St.
- Leominster: 565 Main St.
- Webster: 25 Worcester Road
- West Boylston: 320 West Boylston St.
- Worcester: 386 Main St., 11 Park Ave., 560 Park Ave., 993 Grafton St. and 451 Lincoln St.