Invite a friend
Board of Selectmen Meeting
1. Approve bills, payrolls and warrants
2. Minutes of Three Board Meeting and regular Board meeting of October 23, 2012 & October 30, 2012.
4. Town Manager’s Report
5. 7:00pm – Treasurer Carolyn Marcotte – Allen Farm/Water Bond.
6. 7:30pm – Michael Rooney, Absolute Livery Service, Inc.
7. 7:15pm –ousing Production PlanHousing Prosuctin PlanHousing Production Plan - Planning Board.
8. 7:45pm - Alfa Star, Inc. d/b/a Horton’s Market, 117 Clinton Street, Jacklen Lewis, manager, transfer from K.G. Lee Corp d/b/a Horton’s Super Market, Ki Sung Lee, manager, of a Wine & Malt Beverages Retail Package Goods Store License. Hours: Monday-Saturday 7:00am-11:00pm. Continued
9. Alcoholic Beverage Control Commission 2013 Liquor License Renewals – Due by 11/30/12. New licenses will not be issued unless paid in full with the renewal application back by 12/14/12.
10. Act on memo from Mr. Morgado requesting appointment of Michael P. Perna, Jr. to the Historical Commission to fill the unexpired term of Evelyn Lincourt to expire on June 30, 2015.
11. Act on and sign letters to state representatives re local mandates.
12. Act on reappointment of Donald R. Gray, 26 High Street, as a member of the Scholarship Committee for a term of three years expiring October 31, 2015.
13. Act on application for SRF funding for Phase II & II Interceptor Upgrades.
14. Request from Shrewsbury High School Class of 2015 to run a 5K Road Race in benefit the Jake Boudreau Scholarship Fund on Sunday, April 28, 2013 from 9:00am to 11:00am.
15. Act on water & sewer connection fees.
16. Collective bargaining, pending litigation and value of real property.
17. Copy mailed: Progress Report/Schedule Burns Bridge Replacement Project.
18. Copy mailed: School Committee Meeting Agendas, 10/24/12 &11/7/12.
19. Copy mailed: Note from Edward Healy, 625 Boston/Worcester Turnpike expressing interest in reappointment as an alternate on the Historic District Commission for a three year term expiring June 30, 2015.
20. Copy mailed: Letters from Planning Board Chairman, Melvin Gordon, re Article 1, Glavin Center Land Lease, & Article 11, Lakeway Overlay District Fund, of the Special Town Meeting Warrant.
21. Copy mailed: Letter from Mr. Morgado to Mr. & Mrs. McMahon, 24 Rawson Hill Drive, re yard sale sign.
22. Copy mailed: ABCC Advisory re Caterer’s License.
23. Copy mailed: Email from Rachel Thompson, 8 Cross Street, re Funding for Shrewsbury Public Schools.
24. Copy mailed: Email from Lauren Schmautz, 15 Crane Circle, re Funding for Shrewsbury Public Schools.
25. Copy mailed: Email from Michelle & Bill Duke, 33 Olde Colony Drive, re School Budget.
26. Copy mailed: Letter from Town Engineer, Jack Perreault, to DEP re SWMI Pilot Phase 2 Comments on Mitigation Offset Assumptions.
27. Copy mailed: Email from Lopa Dhal, 9 Crane Circle, re Funding for Shrewsbury Public Schools.
28. Copy mailed: Notice from CMRPC re Fall Legislative Breakfast.
29. Copy mailed: Burns Bridge Replacement Project Update.
30. Copy mailed: SELCO Commission Meeting Minutes, 10/15/12.
31. Copy mailed: Letter from Dept. of Telecommunications & Cable re License Expiration Notice.
More About Shrewsbury Town Hall
Shrewsbury Town Hall is a government building with numerous offices and departments, including municipal offices,the town manager, council on aging, health, public buildings, highways and parks. Check its website for details on contact information for departments or for details on services provided.
Other events here
- Boy Scout Troop 114 Bottle and Can Drive Sat, Jun 1, 9:00 am