Police Log: Pellet Stove Fire, Carbon Monoxide Alarms
The following information was provided by the Shrewsbury Police Department. Charges do not indicate a conviction.
Friday, Feb. 8
8:48 a.m.: A caller from Gulf Street reported that their mailbox had been vandalized overnight.
1:04 p.m.: The Shrewsbury Fire Department responded to a fire in a clogged pellet stove on Lake Street.
1:42 p.m.: One vehicle was towed after a two-car crash on Grafton Street. No injuries were reported.
1:47 p.m.: A caller from gulf Street reported a runaway. The person was located at Dunkin Donuts on Boston Turnpike.
3:14 p.m.: A car was towed after it was involved in a crash on Boston Turnpike.
3:53 p.m.: A caller from North Quinsigamond reported a hit and run crash.
4:50 p.m.: A caller from Garfield Avenue reported a missing 15-year-old. The girl was found safe with another female. Both were transported home.
9:12 p.m.: An officer spoke with two individuals on Route 140 and transported them home.
9:24 p.m.: A homeowner on Surrey Lane was advised to extinguish their outdoor fire.
9:24 p.m.: An officer spoke to a driver that was violating the driving ban on Grafton Street.
Saturday, Feb. 9
5:55 a.m.: Two vehicles were towed from White City Shopping Center.
7:34 a.m.: Officers transported a female to UMass hospital where she worked.
7:46 a.m.: An officer from the Shrewsbury Police Department assisted a resident in getting to work in Westborough.
9:10 a.m.: A caller from Colonial Drive reported the smell of gas in their basement.
12:16 p.m.: The fire department responded to a carbon monoxide alarm on Camelo Drive.