Patch Users Praise SELCO
Photos from the Health Expo have been posted.
Shrewsbury Patch readers have a place to share updates and express their thoughts. Here are a few examples of what readers have posted on Patch recently:
- dean clark commented on the article Digging Out: "Got to hand it to the folks at SELCO.....especially the line crews! Great job all around given the severity of the storm. Thanks to all that worked (and still are working) so hard to get our town up and running again."
- Jesse Gregg commented on the article Digging Out: "SELCO rocks! Love that they kept tweeting updates throughout the day. When we lost power last night (on Maple Ave) I checked twitter and saw that it was just a quick outage to finish up some repairs. Way to go SELCO."
- Suzanne Moriondo posted information about the First Congregational Church Community Open House event, which will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sun., Nov. 6, at First Congregational Church, 19 Church Rd. Everyone is invited to this open house, which will offer tours, information and light refreshments.
- Chris Besaw posted details about the Oak Middle School production of “The Curse of the Bard,” which will be performed at 7 p.m. on Fri., Nov. 18, and Sat., Nov. 19, in the Oak Middle School Auditorium.
- Lucia Scott posted an announcement with photos from the Shrewsbury Health Expo, which was held Oct. 23 at the Senior Center. The annual event aims to raise awareness about proper healthcare maintenance and preventative care.
When you sign up as a Shrewsbury Patch user, you can post your own comments, events, photos, and more.