5 Things to Know in Shrewsbury: March 2
Shrewsbury Patch's Top Picks include:
The 5 things to know in Shrewsbury today include:
1. Not sure what to do with your kids this summer? Check out the Floral Street enrichment programs for children preschool to Grade 8. Click here for more information.
2. Want to learn more about your child's school? Get involved at the Coolidge School PTO Meeting, 7 p.m., 1 Florence St.
3. Looking to learn more about health and nutrition? The Senior Fitness and Nutrition is being held at 9:30 a.m. at the senior center, 98 Maple Ave.
4. Looking for a fun time with your toddler or preschooler? Come to the Ecotarium's Preschool and Toddler Wednesdays at the Ecotarium from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m., 222 Harrington Way, Worcester.
5. Want to learn more about writing? Students at Coolidge School will be visiting with author Author Marty Kelly, 1 Florence St.
For more daily events, visit Shrewsbury Patch's events calendar.