It's almost that time of year again where love is celebrated and local businesses offer some great Valentine's gift ideas. With it just over a week away and it's the perfect time to show someone you love them.
Here are some local gift ideas for that special person in your life:
- Whether it's a watch for your favorite guy or earrings or even a ring for that special lady, stop by Sach's Jewelers on Route 9.
- And if you'd like to pamper your loved one, Divine Day Spa offers facials for men and women as well as massages, manicures and pedicures and haircuts and styling.
- If you're buying for the technology lover, then Staples has everything from the latest Kindles and Nooks to laptops and computers. They even sell accessories for the iPad2 and other tablets.
- And if your loved one loves a classic, Danielson Flowers offers Valentine's Day arrangements starting at $45 for roses and even offers a diamond dozen of roses for $90. They are located on Main Street.
- And if it's that special guy you are looking to buy for, Deja Brew is a great place to brew your own beer. It's perfect for the beer lover in your house and they clean up the mess.